Poultry Performance Plus (PP+) is a private consultancy company established by dr. Ron Meijerhof, who serves as managing director.
PP+ provides comprehensive advisory services for poultry integrators, breeding companies, pharmaceutical companies, equipment producers, construction companies and feed companies in the area of broilers and layers, active in all areas of life production but especially specialized in broiler production, reproduction and incubation.
PP+ also advises companies and individuals on developing and marketing innovative products used in poultry production.
PP+ has a track record in increasing bottom line performance for broiler integrators by focusing on broiler breeder management, incubation and broiler production, through structural training and developing and improving the management on the farms and hatcheries, and by addressing problem area’s with specific, field driven practical solutions.
Areas of PP+ expertise
- GPS and PS performance, both male and female management
- Transportation of day old chicks
- Broiler management, with special focus on brooding period and climate control
- Equipment and housing systems for broilers and broiler breeders
- Climate control and ventilation management
- Coaching and training of growers and supervisors.
- Brooding procedures
- Welfare issues in broilers, incubation and broiler breeders
- Zoonosis control in hatcheries
- Design, lay-out and auditing of hatcheries and production farms
- Assistance and audits for R&D projects in the area of broiler production